[geocentrism] Re: Supposed Moon landing of June 2003 -- Follow up

  • From: "Cheryl" <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 20:31:51 -0500

Bob -- I think Christians should send out some probes, construct some
experiments to prove the Bible.  Yes.  I'm not sure what the experiments
would or should be.  Perhaps sending a spaceship into the Earth's
atomosphere and measuring whether or not the ship is hit by 1,000-plus mph
winds?

Also, my understanding from my studies of Dr. Jones work other geocentrics,
stuff written by Walter Cooper and other whistleblowers, just reading stuff
put up on NASA's own website -- their photos are virtual reality.  As Dr.
Jones says, telescopes do not enable us to see farther and farther out in
space.  They only clarify and magnify what is visible to be seen.  The
Hubble telescope produces images based on computerized data input, telling
us what we "would" see if we "could" see if all the things they told the
computerized telescope were true.

Based on the wacky things NASA says and does I would not trust their opinion
on ANYTHING.  Did you read Dr. Jones spoof on NASA's moon water idea?

NASA is the only one with the big bucks and the great authority of the US
government behind it, with their big Hubbel telescope, skylab, space
shuttles (with spiders spinning web experiments) -- all that good stuff.

They also have their big radio dishes pointed out to space to talk to the
aliens and they are sending out the Voyager probes to try to meet them in
person.  Meantime they are frantically looking for water on either the moon
or one of the planets in our solar system.  Once they have that I expect
they will get on the side of the UFO people and say, yep, there's
intelligent life out there and yes it is visiting us.

The whole New Age religion is based upon communication with and eventually
surrendering our planet to these "Masters of the Unvierse."

Cheryl