[geocentrism] Re: Supposed Moon landing of June 2003 -- Follow up

  • From: "Cheryl" <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 19:42:45 -0500

Bob -- This is a different moon project than the one you sent earlier.  The
earlier link pertained to a manned moon landing scheduled for this June 20,
sponsored by a private commercial group that is going to work with NASA,
take their spaceship up to the spacestation and assemble it there and then
head on out to the moon.  The link you just sent has to do with an unmanned
flight scheduled for 2006 or 2007 cosponsored by NASA and the Ukranian
government.  Do you think the June 20 one is for real?  Cheryl