[geocentrism] Solar and sidereal days

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 19:57:58 -0000

Dear Allen,
At last the penny has dropped for me! When I look back at other explanations, I
can see that they are the same. Many thanks. How does the solar day and the
sidereal day catch-up with each other over a year?
I apologise to all the others on the forum, who have always understood this
phenomena, for my ignorance, but up until now I haven't felt that it was
particularly important for me to know.