[geocentrism] Re: Solar and sidereal days

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 15:40:18 -0800 (PST)

  Yes...... but the this issue is not so much "fixes" for HC as it is a problem
that is intrinsic to the motions of the heavens themselves. Like i said before,
time must be counted it can't actually be measured. .....The reason?....Well,
technically although I agree with what Neville said, the subtlety that is
offten forgotten or overlooked here is that with all the "precise" measurements
of seconds and all that, at the end of the day (pun intended), those counts
have to be reconciled to the solar days and years as I mentioned them earlier,
not the other way around. Otherwise noon day would eventually be at midnight
??.J Again i would suggest Dr James Hanson's Article on Time must be counted
..I think it is.....if you cant find it in the archives send Dr Bouw a quick
note and he can direct you to the article in question.......

Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:          Thanks Allen. I imagine it
is all these variables that have to have 'fixes' to explain the heliocentric
model. Do these variables affect the geocentric model?