[geocentrism] Romans 1:20

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 00:21:08 +0100 (BST)

 --- Mike <mboyd@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> He also wrote great treatises (is that a word) on
> God.  The scientific
> method distinguishes between objective truth and
> opinion.  I am only
> interested in that which we can know (objective
> truth).
>
> Regards,
> Mike.

Mike,

Whilst I understand your desire for objectivity, I
respectfully ask you to ponder the following:

20  For the invisible things of him from the creation
of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the
things that are made, even his eternal power and
Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21  Because that, when they knew God, they glorified
him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain
in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was
darkened.
22  Professing themselves to be wise, they became
fools,
23  And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God
into an image made like to corruptible man, and to
birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24  Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness
through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour
their own bodies between themselves:
25  Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and
worshipped and served the creature more than the
Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

(From Romans 1:20-25, KJV.)

Messenger - all new features - even more fun!  http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com