[geocentrism] Proof that the earth is moving

  • From: Alan Griffin <ajg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 22:44:51 +0100

        I find it quite amazing that I produced proof that the earth moves
several days ago, and yet nobody has even tried to produce an argument to
refute it, including someone who actually challenged me to produce such
proof.

        I get the impression that there are lots of arguments by
scientists against the geocentric theory, and that you've heard them all
before, and have long passages to trot out which "proves" that all the
observations can be explained by tortuous hypotheses which cannot be
proved or disproved.

        However, nobody has even addressed my brother's statement that in
the heliocentric theory the aberration of light for all stars is exactly
the same, but in the geocentric theory the aberration of light should be
different for all stars which are at different distances from the earth.

        Since the aberration of light IS the same for all stars, do you
not agree that this seems to show that the earth is moving and that the
stars aren't?

        I look forward to some sensible scientific arguments!

        Alan Griffin