[geocentrism] Re: On rf propagation.

  • From: geocentric@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 03:04:31 +0100

Philip wrote:
> Subject: Re: [geocentrism] Re: another apology correction
>

>>Alan,
>>If he's talking about "snapping" like a turtle then I can understand your
>>presumed ignorance, but he's talking descriptively about a most
>
> generalized
>
>>picture of RF waves coming off of a dipole antenna....you want to discuss
>>down to the 1/r level with me? You WON'T find it an easy task....

Especially if 1/r=1 for all r (Philips latest mathematical treat)

>>I can promise you that...especially since you and Mike (Alan = Mike?...are
>>they
>>the same person...or trained at the same "school") seem to be
>>self-proclaimed authorities on physics.
>>Kindest regards,
>>Steve

Alan believes in God, I don't, there's a difference.  We are both
rational however.

You're very big on threats of intellectual superiority.  I have never
claimed any authority whatsoever, I have tried to argue my case purely
from a rational perpestive.  If you have something interesting to say
then just say it.  If you want to get into a "I'm cleverer than you"
debate then judging by your posts so far I can assure you that you will
lose.  That does not, however, invalidate your point of view (as you
would seem to think it does).

Do you have a point or are you just here to throw your intellectual
muscle around on behalf of your mates?

Regards,
Mike.