[geocentrism] Re: Negative parallax

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 23:19:01 +0100 (BST)

Thanks, Jack, but sending it to the RAS would prove to be about as popular as
my telling Blair and Bush that they ought to tell the truth.

Neville.

Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Neville,
Brilliant! I doubt though that Bouw would publish it. Why not send it to the
The Royal Astronomical Society?

> Let's have some fun and rewrite this paragraph: Astronomers are paid by
the taxpayers to collect data. They choose to hide some of this data. They
know the real truth and the taxpayers are too stupid to realize that 40%,
50%, 60%, . of the astronomers results are to be simply ignored. Until, that
is, the astronomers come up with a technique that better fits their
'knowledge' and 'understanding'. Then, having already decided what the
conclusion of their new technique must be, they find that the rubbish data
has to be retrieved from the dustbin, as it has suddenly become
indispensable.

1. IN BIBLICAL COSMOLOGY, THE WORLD DOES NOT ROTATE.

2. IN BIBLICAL COSMOLOGY, THE WORLD DOES NOT ORBIT THE SUN.

3. HENCE, IN BIBLICAL COSMOLOGY, THE MOTIONS WE SEE ARE REAL.

4. IN HELIOCENTRIC COSMOLOGY, THE WORLD ROTATES.

5. IN HELIOCENTRIC COSMOLOGY, THE WORLD ORBITS THE SUN.

6. HENCE, IN HELIOCENTRIC COSMOLOGY, THE MOTIONS WE SEE ARE NOT REAL.

Website   www.midclyth.supanet.com