[geocentrism] Re: Nasa Photo

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 09:59:14 +1000

Yes Jack I could easily explain all of your objections.
My first up covers most of them.
No one may deny that photos are studio productions, for the very reason you
enumerated. The originals  were probably poor quality for media propagation
for the same reason.
Even videos, likewise.
As regards the radiation, most of the problem I believe is within the van
allen belt close to the earth. The orbiters would have a greater problem
than the moon men, especially during severe solar erruptions. I never saw
the suits as being much more than required to deal with heat radiation.
Current mayhem on the sun recently put all aircraft particularly long
flights down to low altitudes simply because the x radiadion was excessive.
Unusually so.

My observations and yours would have to be made using videos of the actual
transmissions as made from the moon, and which were rebroadcast over the
networks. These were poor quality synonomous with such sources, yet with
sufficient detail to show the exhaust gases and the dust movement as
disturbed in a vacuum which I mentioned.
At that time, it was after I left Woomera and Nasa, that I was inbetween
jobs working for the 7 network who gave full continuous coverage of the moon
walk. Knowing my cynicism of science which I mentioned previously, rest
assured I was ever watchful with a critical eye and ear, for some sign of it
being a fraud, as many people were in thase days still flat earthers.

I had not checked on shadows, but I will next time I have the opportunity.

Meanwhile what is your point, other than to say corporate science is capable
of misrepresentation for financial gain and promotion. We do not need faked
fotos to prove that. I have no objection to promotional photos for the
public at large, to satisfy their needs of excitement, so long as access is
not restricted of the scientific community to the real ones.
Joke?: Notice that most astronauts claimed a feeling of being closer to God.
If it was faked, the feeling would be closer to Hell. And to the Nasa
Bosses. It proved they were being physcologically unbalanced by space.