[geocentrism] Nasa..

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:33:53 +1000

NASA Science News for March 18, 2008
Amateur astronomers around the world have noticed, something is happening to
Saturn. The planet's rings are rapidly narrowing and, if this continues, before
too long they will be reduced to a wafer-thin line invisible to backyard
telescopes. What's going on?

Ask Jim Mccanny ...He'll tell you..  The electrical discharges from the sun are
zapping them, or it may be planet X  the big X.. Of course from the greenies,
its global warming..  maybe the rings were ice..  Our carbon dioxide you see..
The answer is to reduce our population quickly and drastically..  Comming soon
to your place..

Philip