[geocentrism] Re: Life after death

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:50:45 +1000

You are missing Nevilles point all together Jack//

Neville said he is NOT out to convince anyone..  He is acting in the natural
order of presuming a God to his own intellect and conscience.
He implies everyone may do the same and be judged accordingly.

Without any externally  certain input direct from Heaven, I have to agree.. He
wants a God of love.. If God is not a God of Love, then there is no point
proceeding is there, except as a whimp. Love and whimpery do not go together.

He rejects your God as interpreted freely by your conscience according to a
Book, which you claim to be the sole source of revelation...  the book and your
conscience.. He likewise has no good reason, as he sees it , to accept any man
made institution as being of Divine origins. without concrete evidence..  I did
the same..