[geocentrism] Re: My church

  • From: "Cheryl B." <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 19:30:12 -0500

The creationist scientists also think the whole idea is looney.  Did you
read how AiG scathed Marshall Hall?  Also scathed Boew (sp?) but they just
shredded Marshall Hall.  Originally I backed down from having an open mind
toward the geostat, geocentrist view when people I'd sent Marshall Hall's
stuff to told me it was junk science and that he was a wacko.  Then I was
sending off other stuff from other sites and was asked, I thought you agreed
this was not so.  I told them I couldn't shake the fact that the Bible said.

I do believe that sincere Christians will submit to this view.  We have no
choice.

Cheryl.