[geocentrism] Re: More combined post responses

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 14:40:30 +1000

to an atmosphere which would heat up due to this friction and dissipate this
extra energy by radiating most of it out into space.

Neville, what actually is the ratio of energy in to energy out from space,
the sun of course being the major contributor. I thought we were gaining
heat. Perhaps it varies. As a part of the point you raised fluid versus
solid cloak, couldn't there be a stable mean. a resultant of all the
factors'

This is all academic of course, as it is to me highly probable, I should say
certain if I use that awful C word, that the world doe not spin, and neither
does the atmosphere except in a cyclone.    We should be looking for other
reasons for the clockwise/anticlockwise rotation of cyclones and
hurricanes....Also for the same reason, why does the gyro of which the
faucault pendulum is but a part, rotate one revolution per day with the
sun...   Philip.