[geocentrism] Re: Michelson Interferometer

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 23:27:28 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: geocentrism-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocentrism-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of philip madsen
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2007 9:29 PM
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Michelson Interferometer

Relative motion of aether and light beam causes delta c, and thus a delta
wavelength.   => Galilean relativity.

That is also greek to me
Ha? I get it ? delta.

as was the interferometer link. They never explained how a fringe was not a
hair style. .

Could you explain what actually happens if I cause a ripple by throwing a
stone into a river that is flowing at 5 mph.

Does the ripple centre stay in front of me, or is it swept down stream as it
expands. The latter

 Got no rivers near here. And no-one trusts wiki. What happens there, is
essentially what I assume you are all saying happens in the aether if there
was relative movement between the source and the medium.

Philip.

The MM interferometer usually uses a boat in a river as a model of a light
beam in an aether stream.
See
http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/edu/ICT/student_pages/sem2_2003/ADurandet/Acti
vity3.htm

How did you manage to sit through years of Dr Jones? forums and never
analyze the MM exp., whose misinterpretation has led physics astray for over
a century? :-)
See http://www.anti-relativity.com/mmx.htm

For aether experiments easier to perform and understand than your capacitor
exp., see: http://www.mountainman.com.au/aeth_faq.htm
http://www.simplegravity.com/gravityfun.html

Robert