[geocentrism] Re: Marshalls assertions

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 08:37:37 +1000

Steven, this does not destroy heliocentrism, but adds a new dimension, which
must be discussed proven and then incorporated.

Even if there were no stars, the mechanics of the solar system remain intact
and reasonably true.

But thanks for the link. I am reading it now...  But you know that I do not
believe that God created a young universe..  He created an old universe..A
paradox that allows me to say, "this 7000years old creation could be millions
of years old...."   does that baffle you?