[geocentrism] Re: Jerusalem and flower paterns

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 21:22:44 +0100 (BST)

Dear Nick,

You kindly said, "Thanks for the great work you are doing." This is a really
nice comment and much appreciated.

As regards the Fibonacci sequence, I will put the code in place to give us some
precise figures. This is a fascinating area.

Dear Philip,

As regards your question about the land being in one place if the seas were,
there could have been islands, or several large landmasses, or some combination
of these, and still have satisfied the connectivity of the seas. Your
suggestion of a single landmass is also a possibility, though.

Another objection that I have to Jerusalem being the centre of a single,
flower-like landmass, is that the antediluvian centre is more likely to have
been the Garden of Eden (which I believe is probably in present-day Sudan),
since the "promised land" only became an issue after the Flood.

Dear All,

Those of you who have Geocentric Universe 2.1 may have noticed that the website
now features Version 2.2 - there is little difference between them, except that
the Moon shadow paper is now removed, in favour of the stellar distances (and
Olbers' paradox) paper, and the motions of Mercure and Venus have been
corrected (they are wrong in 2.1). This latter point should produce even more
incredible flower patterens for these two planets and I have asked Steven to
produce some to share with you all.

Neville.

"Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Neville,
In followup to your question of how I measured the flower pattern on my
computer monitor, I first based this on the flower pattern which Mars makes
around the Earth, using the picture on your website. Taking the diameter of the
first loop, with my ruler pointed straight out from center, I measured
approximately 2.1 mm. From that outer edge of the loop to the next intersecting
point was approximately 1.3 mm. From there to the next was approximately 0.8 mm
to 0.9mm. From there to the next was approximately 0.5 mm.
The golden number, PHI, is 0.618.... Multiplying 2.1 by this number is 1.3,
then 1.3 by this is .8, then .8 by this is .5. I retested it when I received
your CD as the picture draws. Again, it is close. I admit my ruler against a
computer screen isn't precise, but I'll leave that part to you.

Thanks for the great work you are doing.

Regards,
Nick.