[geocentrism] Re: Jerusalem and flower paterns

  • From: "Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 10:45:10 -0500

Neville,
In followup to your question of how I measured the flower pattern on my
computer monitor, I first based this on the flower pattern which Mars makes
around the Earth, using the picture on your website.  Taking the diameter of
the first loop, with my ruler pointed straight out from center, I measured
approximately 2.1 mm.  From that outer edge of the loop to the next
intersecting point was approximately 1.3 mm.  From there to the next was
approximately 0.8 mm to 0.9mm.  From there to the next was approximately 0.5 mm.
The golden number, PHI, is 0.618....  Multiplying 2.1 by this number is 1.3,
then 1.3 by this is .8, then .8 by this is .5.  I retested it when I received
your CD as the picture draws.  Again, it is close.  I admit my ruler against a
computer screen isn't precise, but I'll leave that part to you.

Thanks for the great work you are doing.

Regards,
Nick.

-- File: InterScan_Disclaimer.txt

This message and any attachments are confidential, may contain privileged
information, and are intended solely for the recipient named above.  If you are
not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivery to the named
recipient, you are notified that any review, distribution, dissemination or
copying is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, you should
notify the sender by return email and delete the message from your computer
system.