[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts (Supplimentary)

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 14:44:59 +0000 (GMT)

Greetings all
I wish to arrive at a conclusion in this matter of rotation about two axes --
the geographic polar and the ecliptic polar.
I think most of the difficulties thus far have been because of confusion about
what he said and what she meant etc. I have attached another drawing here
which, with your assistance, I believe will enable us to understand each
other's position(s).
The only drawing tool at my disposal is MS Paint which is pretty basic and, at
issue here, does not allow orienting objects on other than vertical and
horizontal axes and also does not support perspective which makes displaying
angles like 23.5 degrees in an isometric projection something of a challenge.
Despite that, the drawing is simple and I think it should be fairly clear.
Now to the use to which we might put this object.
First, replace the whole of the solar system with the Heliocentric Model Sun -
Earth device, with its main component -- the Ecliptic Disk -- centred on where
the Sun used to be and in the plane where the Plane of the Ecliptic used to be.
The Ecliptic Disk can be any diameter you find convenient up to 1 AU radius.
To use it, we first set the Ecliptic Disk rotating slowly. Monitoring the
Geographic Pole Axis Camera output, we stop the Ecliptic Disk at the moment
that the North Celestial Pole registers at centre frame. We then simultaneously
start the Ecliptic Disk rotating CCW at a rate of once per 365.25 days, and the
Camera Mount Spigot CW at once per 365.25 days ie it will hold the North
Celestial Pole at centre frame with Polaris about half a degree displaced. We
now open the shutter of the Geographic Pole Axis Camera and begin rotating it
about its Z axis at a rate of once per sidereal day. The Ecliptic Pole Axis
Camera timer is now set to make a short exposure at regular intervals -- once
per day or once per two days or once per three sidereal days or whatever you
consider convenient.
Does anyone have a question or need anything to be more closely defined?
Paul D

National Bingo Night. Play along for the chance to win $10,000 every week.
Download your gamecard now at Yahoo!7 TV.
http://au.blogs.yahoo.com/national-bingo-night/