[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts (Supplementary)

  • From: j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 07:24:24 -0700 (PDT)

Paul,

  As I said in another post, I cannot see how pointing the camera in any
particular direction would affect what is recorded. What I have since been
working on is the fact that the camera is not moving with the axis of rotation
for the annual trail but is for the nightly trail. I am trying to get a grip on
how this effects what we should expect to see.

  JA

Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  J A -- was my explanation of the incorrectness of your very elaborate
illustration lacking in some manner in your estimation? I think this is
important.

http://mail.yahoo.com