[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts (Supplemenmtary)

  • From: Steven Jones <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 00:01:48 +0000

Allen Daves wrote:
No realy phil you must have two sets of star trails on two differnt axis..If Regner is laughing it must be because he now relizes just how silly the HC/AC construct realy is.....what are you having difficulty with?
No, I don't think Regner is laughing, his silence indicates much thought probably.

Steven.
*/philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

    Allen D
    OK -- I've looked at your drawings -- I'll address the issues
    tomorrow.
    Keep thinking though 'cos I think I will convince you that you
have definately missed something. Paul D
    You must be joking Allen..  Paul too...  Regner must be having a
    big laugh..
Phil.

        Date: 1/11/2007 6:47 PM