[geocentrism] Hi all

  • From: Mike Boyd <mboyd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 15:38:42 +0100

Hello, I've just come over from Bad Astronomy, I was on this list a
while back under a different name but left because of the way Dr. Jones
banned someone.  As it turns out this was the only banning ever to occur
and that person was reinstated shortly after so I may have been a bit
judgemental - well actually I was also spending far too much time
reading and replying to this forum so maybe it was a bit of an excuse,
I'm gonna have to ration myself this time :)

Regards,
Mike.