[geocentrism] Re: Clueless (Hang Together)

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jandj.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:43:57 +0100

Dear Nick,
The reason I'm replying to this posting is to make a point. When you reply
why don't you please delete from the reply all irrelevent material. Because
I find it much easier to print off long postings and read later, I waste a
lot of paper printing previously sent e-mails which are contained in new
e-mails. I already have Neville's previous reply so I don't need it again!

With much love in Christ