[geocentrism] Re: Gravity 1

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 17:30:52 +0000 (GMT)

Philip M
4. That there is an aether which can be considered analogous to a liquid (not a
fluid) excepting  that,
Come come sir, all liquids surely are fluids, as are all gasses and all plasmas.

Loved your pseudo science item -- I wonder did you find it at the same site I
once found? Each time you press the  "Feed me another" button, another pseudo
science "paper" is produced. I was so impressed that I forgot to record the
address.

 Yahoo!7 Mail has just got even bigger and better with unlimited storage on all
webmail accounts.