[geocentrism] Re: Geosynchronous Satellites

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:45:18 +1000

Dear Neville,

Over time recently, I have noticed that when confronted by a point of debate
that you cannot or will not  answer, you respond with an entirely unrelated
question, or
a rebuke. Yours to Mike,

"This is absolute rubbish.

1. Newtonian mechanics was not promoted by Isaac
Newton himself as "explaining" how the "solar system"
worked. On the contrary, Newton had many disagreements
with those of his contempories who called themselves
Newtonians."

is one such example. Such had nothing to do with the point that Mike was
putting. ie that the formula for establishing the mechanics of an orbiter
work accurately.

Whether it is Newton or  Phil, doesn't come into it. The internal angles of
a triangle = 180 degrees. Its a matter of proven mathmatics, not Newton.

Such an approach may be your method of debate in biblical or religious
questions, and I don't care
either way about it in that regard, but it is certainly not acceptable for
rational scientific debate from our side, even though we are subjected to it
at times by the other side. Real scientists do not act that way, which I did
tell Alan if you remember.

Sometimes I feel that I might be wasting my time here, but for the input we
get from people like Mike and earlier Rob Glover, I persist. Even though
you  seem to be in a state of irrational denial at times, your proven
humility and sincerity and knowledge, which I respect very much, which you
have demonstrated so often in the past, keeps me here and is the primary
motivation of this email.

Lets keep to the science and the technical aspects of the questions we are
investigating, and not let our personal preconceptions affect our judgements
or our dialogue.  Only God KNOWS. As regards the final TRUTH both sides
could be wrong.