[geocentrism] Re: Fw: [creation] Moon landings?

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 22:51:07 -0500

Philip,

The next step is to describe the variation of the plenum as a function of
the radius of the universe, for latitude 0 deg. .

> Analogy: Take the original rotating radian line out to infinity.
> Near the earth tie a ball to this arm .by a short peice of
> elastic, that could stretch to a maximum distance equal to say 24
> circumferences of the earth.   That is the maximum distance it
> could stretch.
>
> Eventually this distance further out  will encompass just one
> circumference, and then half a circumference , and so on till
> even more eventually it will be merely equal to an infinitely
> small portion of the circumference.
>
> I hope that explains the way I see your point.

How about a weather sock tied to the radius line ?  It would be limp at the
geostat distance, straight out West near the WAF and maybe halfway up toward
East on the Earth.

> By the way, I still do not yet see how this causes an outward
> centrifugal force on a stationary body such as the static satellite,

This shows you're paying attention: the PEO describes the total effect of
the plenum, whereas previously I described the rotational inertia component
only.  Subtract gravity from the PEO and you have the rotation effect.

> If you are correct, then we have to confront the existence of two
> types of centrifugal force... One positive caused by the motion
> of the body itself relative to a central mass.  And the other
> (something new  to consider) caused by the rotation of the plenum.

All this assumes the object is in free fall (not powered like a rocket) and
has no charge.

Another topic: Is the cosmic plasma part of the plenum, with the E and B
fields it generates?
In other words, how does the Electroverse fit in?

> This being so, then the geostat satellite is at the true neutral
> point of gravity versus plenum centrifugal force, and all other
> conditions of a rotating body will experience a net centrifugal
> force due to both motions.
>
> I repeat I'm no mathmatician, but it seems to me that whilst
> Newtons laws work to explain observed results, his reasons for
> why they work are incomplete, or even totally wrong**.. if what
> we suspect and have mentioned here, Gravity is not due to
> attraction of mass at all, but rather a force due to the
> aether/plenum ...

Newton never explained action at a distance - the plenum does. His law of
gravity explains the solar sytem motions well,  but only empirically.
The plenum paradigm is quite different - gravity is just one component of
the plenum. Bodies respond to the local condition of the plenum, which is
relatively stable. After all, the plenum held the Moon and Sun in fixed
orbits since creation, and will continue to do so until the final days, when
'the Sun and Moon will fall from the heavens'.
heavens = firmament = plenum != aether

Pax Christi,

Robert