[geocentrism] Re: Fw: Moon Rotation

  • From: "Cheryl B." <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 22:24:38 -0500

Philip -- Would you answer me yes or no?  Would the astronauts on the moon
expect to see
the STARS revolving once a day?  I say, no, they wouldn't.  Why?  Because
the explanation (we're told) as to why the STARS (appear to)  turn around
once a day is
because the earth is turning once a day on its axis.  So the moon, NOT
TURNING ONCE A DAY ON ITS AXIS, would not present the same view of the
celestial sphere.  (Astronauts would expect to NOT see the stars turning
once a day because they would believe it to be an illusion as seen from the
earth due to the earth's rotating on its axis.   So if the astronauts got on
the moon and lo and behold the stars are still turning around once a day --
KNOCK ME OVER WITH A FEATHER.  Right?

Don't you see what I'm getting at?

Thanks.  Cheryl