[geocentrism] Re: Fw: Ask an Astronomer question

  • From: "Cheryl B." <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 00:10:31 -0500

Gary -- You and I know the earth is NOT moving.   And do you really think
that if the earth were turning at 1,000 mph that the clouds and atomosphere
would be peacefully hanging above us?   The atmosphere gets thinner and
thinner as it gets farther out, with less and less gravity holding it.  How
can it be that there is no disturbance when the sun can't even keep itself
together to turn as a unit as it rotates and its (the sun's) gravitational
force is much greater than that of the Earth's?

Marshall Hall is the one who first pointed this out in his website.  I don't
know anything about the physics, but it strikes me as making perfect common
sense.

Cheryl