[geocentrism] Re: Forum direction

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:56:14 +1000

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com:80/archive/2008/01/22/599487.aspx

'Jane Roe' endorses Paul
From NBC's Gabe Herman
On the 35th anniversary of the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court ruling, Norma McCorvey
(a.k.a. "Jane Roe," who later changed her views on abortion in the mid-90s)
gave Paul her official endorsement today.

"I support Ron Paul for president because we share the same goal, that of
overturning Roe v. Wade. He has never wavered on the issue of being pro-life
and has a voting record to prove it. He understands the importance of civil
liberties for all, including the unborn," she said at a press conference in
Washington this morning.

Paul accepted the pro-life activist's endorsement, saying of abortion: "It is
still one of the most crucial issues of our day that we deal with this. As much
as I talk about economic liberties, and civil liberties, and trying to avoid
the killing overseas, I think the issue of life is paramount."