[geocentrism] Re: Forum direction

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:50:51 -0800 (PST)

Well i for one am willing to put my money where my mouth is.. well i mean  I
put my forum where my postings are no posting where my forum
is...no...uhhhhh...i open my mouth and a posting proceeds to come
fourth...uhhh...no...uhh....I let my feet do the walking and my fingers do the
talking....errrr......i open my mouth to post and in go my feet.....errrr

The forum is good....................that is all :-)