[geocentrism] Re: Forum

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 21:49:41 +0100 (BST)

Allen, Wendy, Nick,

Steven and I are encouraged by your remarks and opinions.

I think Allen's suggestion is the best - that we take a break and consolidate
our ideas and thinking on these issues. (It will give people a chance to catch
up on some postings, too.)

As James said, once we got off the doctrinal differences we started to make
progress on several fronts.

The "enemy" has had 400+ years head start; we can allow ourselves a few weeks
rest.

The forum is therefore closed for a few weeks, God willing, of course.

Yours in Christ,

Neville.

"Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Neville,
I agree the forum is very worthwhile. As a non-scientist I don't add
much, but I do appreciate the postings of others and the opportunity to
see the analysis on this issue.
Regards,
Nick.