[geocentrism] Re: Forsaken Roots

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 13:13:24 +0100 (BST)

philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    Most if not all died outside
the church, were therfore of the devil, and are now in Hell. ( excepting for
the doctrine of absymal ignorance, which most would find difficult to claim,
being given the truth and rejecting it)

  Their bodies might be in "hell" ( = the grave), but it is their spirits that
are important.

  Charity demands that I get sick with sorrow for every protestant who
continues in his antichristian rebellion against the only way to salvation.

  To worship God in spirit and in truth is the way to salvation.

  Love of neighbour can be demonstrated in no other way than the fervent desire
to bring them to Christ through His Church, the only way to salvation.

  More division. When will we ever learn that we have been lied to? (See
Leviticus and Numbers on the website.)

  I treat every person on this list with complete respect for them, as
misguided persons, not necessarily of their own making, without hate or guile,
their errors whatever they be, tolerated within the context of what I said
above.  I feel likewise for the Jews, suffering the imposed curse of their
fathers, for something in which they themselves took no part. But God condemned
every man for millenia for no reason other than being the descendent of Adams
sin.

  You need to retract this blame that you place at God's door. It is very
wrong. There is none good but God alone. God certainly has not "condemned every
man for millenia ..."

 New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more
at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.