[geocentrism] Re: Flesh and blood

  • From: "Gordon Bane" <gbane@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 08:11:16 -0800

   THE THIRD TIME

2 Cor. 13:1 says, "This is the third time I am coming to you.  In the mouth
of two or three witnesses shall every word be established."  If a person is
suing another person in a court case, every word spoken or written needs to
be established.  Every word is important.  This should also be true on
judgment day.  However, churches use any and all versions.  However, Matt.
4:4 says, ".but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God" and
John 12:48 continues with, "He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my
words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same
shall judge him in the last day."  This refers to the scripture in the King
James Bible.  If every word is important between individuals, it is even
more critical between man and God.
Every word?!  Every word includes all the words in scripture.  "I rejoice at
thy word, as one that findeth great spoil" (Psalms 119:162).  How can we
rejoice in "From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same."
(Psalms 113:3) when we do not believe it?  Psalms 119:16 says, "I will
delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word."  How can we
delight in "The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down." (Ecc. 1:5) when
we know (?) it isn't true?  We are even ashamed of this verse for we read in
Psalms 119:80 "Let my heart be sound in thy statutes; that I be not
 ashamed."
The phrase 'the third time' raises the issue of Paul's visits to Corinth.
The first visit occurred in Acts 18:1, but what about the second?  2 Cor.
13:2 says, "I told you before, and foretell you, as if I were present, the
second time; and being absent now I write to them."  The second visit was a
letter not a personal visit!  The letter Paul wrote is the same as his being
there in person!  What is the greater application of these verses?
 Christ 'the Word' (John 1:1) came in person the first time, but the Holy
Spirit guided us 'to all truth' (John 16:13) in the written word the second
time!  The written word (scripture) is interchangeable with the Living Word.
 2 Cor. 13:1-3 - The point of these verses is the writing of a letter. This
refers to the Holy Spirit guiding the writing of the KJ scripture. Very
significant is the ending of 2 Corinthians. It is the only one of Paul's
epistles which closes with a reference to "the communion of the Holy Ghost"
(verse 14). The Holy Spirit has communicated with the church through
scripture.
"He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth
him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day"
(1 John 12:48).  The spoken word is the same and the written word.  His
word, the KJ scripture, will judge us.    We cannot be judged over
information we do not have, so must have the exact words.

  DIFFERENCE

We appreciate differences in people. We could not live in this world if
there were no differences. Certain animals, fish and birds change color;
appearance or form. After the resurrection Jesus came in a different
physical form, "After that he appeared in another form" (Mark 16:12). This
is a prelude to what he is going to do next. Before his ascension Jesus
"said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Heb 13:5). He sent the
Holy Spirit; "It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away,
the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto
you" (John 16:7). When the Holy Spirit came, he guided us "into all truth"
(John 16:13). God came in human form (Jesus) and then he came in written
form, the King James Bible not the King James Version. How do we know?
Jesus is the word "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us" (John
1:14). What happened to the Word when he left? If the Word was God (John
1:1), it still is God. It cannot be destroyed. It is eternal.
God is Eternal
The Spirit is Eternal
The Son is Eternal
The Word is Eternal
If God can reveal Himself in the person of Jesus Christ, with all the
limitations of being human, then He can reveal Himself in scripture. Job
33:14 says, "For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not."
Christ spoke and then the KJV has spoken, (was written) by the Lord, yet is
still unrecognized.
The creator of differences, came in a different form himself. Daniel 3:19
says, "and the form of his (Nebuchadnezzar's) visage was changed." Forms
change, but not doctrine. Malachi 3:6 says, "For I am the LORD, I change
not." This is of great benefit for us. The Lord is still with us as we study
the King James Bible, not only for spiritual things, but also for physical
things.
We have God in written form. Proof? "Having many things to write unto you, I
would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak
face to face" (2 John 1:12). The Word is God and scripture which is made up
of words, is God. And again: "I had many things to write, but I will not
with ink and pen write unto thee: But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and
we shall speak face to face" (3 John 1:13,14). Exodus 32:16 says, "and the
writing was the writing of God."
Yours truly,
Gordon Bane