[geocentrism] First expulsion

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 16:30:41 +0100 (BST)

Above all, my brothers, do not swear - not by heaven or by earth or by anything
else. Let your ?Yes? be yes, and your ?No?, no, or you will be condemned. -
James 5:12, NIV.

Cheryl,

You leave me no option but to remove you from this forum. I want to thank you
for your support and your contributions, and I sincerely hope that you continue
to seek out the reality of God?s cosmos, which is revealed in the Holy
Scriptures and which is confirmed by real scientific endeavour.

Neville.

Cheryl <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:I thought we weren't allowed to discuss
KJV-only. How come it's okay to
make slams against KJV-only, but not to reply to the slams?

So Carl, if you don't believe God has preserved HisWord in the KJV, do you
believe He's preserved it ANYWHERE? If you do, would you be so kind as to
point me to where that would be? If I've missed it, I'd like to know where
it is.

Thanks.

Cheryl