[geocentrism] Fibonacci Flower Pattern discussion

  • From: "Libby Jones" <violin_lizzy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:41:14 +0000

25 Aug

Hello,

I am writing in response to Dr. Jones' invite to discuss Fibonacci's Flower
Pattern. Since I spend the majority of time listening to the Geocentrism
discussions, I am pleased to be invited to make a comment!

I had a search on the internet, and I found the following:

"The Fibonacci sequence is a number pattern that was discovered by an
Italian mathematician named Fibonacci around 1200 AD.  The sequence has
since been discovered in the growth patterns of trees, plants, flowers,
galaxies, human bodies, the stock market, mass psychology and more.  It is
evident in great works of art, music, and architecture, including the
pyramids."

Unfortunately, this seemed to be the only piece of information containing
reference to the Flower Pattern in the universe (apart from
www.midclyth.supanet.com of course!) ...can anyone else find any other sites
with a specific reference to the Flower Pattern in the universe?

Kind Regards,

Elizabeth.

http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/