[geocentrism] Fibonacci

  • From: "Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocentrism (E-mail)" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 12:42:16 -0500

I notice Jack Lewis asked about my email to Dr. Jones.  This was an email I had
sent him and I hadn't posted it.  My apologies.  I'm pasting it in below.  My
measurement was crude, just using a ruler held up against the screen.  But it
seemed to reflect the Fibonacci sequence.  This will be interesting to see
other's thoughts.

Regards,
Nick Niemann.

Dear Dr. Jones,
Have you considered:

1. That your flower pattern planetary orbit discovery appears to be in the
Fibonacci Series ration of .618..., which appears in God's design throughout
nature, which further confirms your discovery.

2. Are you aware of the works of Fernand Crombette, who showed that when you
realign the earths continents back to before they split before the Flood, that
the design of the land was one perfect flower pattern (with Jerusalem in the
center).

Regards,
Nick

-- File: InterScan_Disclaimer.txt

This message and any attachments are confidential, may contain privileged
information, and are intended solely for the recipient named above.  If you are
not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivery to the named
recipient, you are notified that any review, distribution, dissemination or
copying is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, you should
notify the sender by return email and delete the message from your computer
system.