[geocentrism] Re: Feedback from Geocentric one pager emailed out

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 09:38:08 -0700 (PDT)

Jack,

  Thanks, but you don't have to drive there to get it for me.
  There are hundreds upon hundreds of these kinds
  of lists on the internet
  ( http://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/contact/phonelist/ )

  and from time to time, I pick one and do an email
  to the page.

  Kind Regards,
  Bernie

Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Dear Bernie,
  This is the reaction of someone who has been severely challenged and he
doesn't like it. Perhaps you should have included references to the
interferometer experiments and the latest foot-shootings from NASA as reported
by Robert Bennett.

  I have fielded several questions to Cambridge University's Astronomy Dept.
directly to their own e-mail address. You can get this by ringing them and
asking for it. I live just a few miles from Cambridge, if you like I can get it
for you.