[geocentrism] Feedback from Geocentric one pager emailed out

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:11:21 -0700 (PDT)

        Unedited/as-is/sic     bb

  Bernie,

  I don't know who the hell the you but I do have to wonder why you would send
such an email to me. I am a student at the Institute of Astronomy, Cambridge
University. At a guess I'd say that I probably know a hell of a lot more about
the Solar System than you do since planetary systems are my area of speciality.
I suggest you go and read up about relaticity and reference frames before you
spout any more this nonsense to anyone. And most of all, stop claiming that
this has anything to do with God. I'm sure God realises that he did not create
a geocentric Universe even if you don't.

  Yours faithfully,
  ****

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on,
when.