[geocentrism] Re: Excuse my paranoia

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 14:23:11 -0700 (PDT)

Paul D...scientific minded people are largely constrained by evidence..that is
what we keep waiting for you to produce...all you give us is "it could...thus
it must be"..when we give you the evidence that refutes your positions or
demonstrate actual use of LOE you just appeal to how you and others feel about
how the evidence might or could and thus must show something else..........it
is your religious beliefs ( atheism) that blind you and other like you to the
obvious. evidence against you position and for ours................

Allen