[geocentrism] Re: Earth's magnetic Feild

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 08:26:17 -0800

I like this, because I have recently been considering whether the force of gravity is a form of electrical attraction at the atomic level. This would include magnetic effects from the e/m field on the planetary level.

From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: The Pioneer anomaly and a Machian universe
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, May 24, 2009, 4:25 PM

Ok..good.....I will put the abstracts of the two that caught my eye here...i will work on getting copies but will hold off on purchasing them for a little while and see what if any coments can be gleened just from the free sample views ..there is still good Geocentric material here.......these particularly caugt my eye because of how recent they are and the nature of the topics under discusions...Would just to point out that a "machian universe" is a fancy way of saying a universe that goes around the earth.....as opposed to a "Relitivisit universe" where the earth is doing the moving.......the puch line is that although the names infact refer to the exact same equivilence principles of motion and gravitiaion, they are used in application to refer to two different models....Relitivisitic universe (helio centric) Machian Universe ( Geocentric) even though they are in essance one and the same physical construct....a clever way of confusing truth with lies by calling the truth the other name of the same lie you are trying to "sell" to begin with.........oh the fun just never stops... :-)

Pulished in the Astrophysics and Space Science journel

http://www.springerlink.com/content/lh316l0rnh44343v/
Published NOV 2007 Abstract   We discuss astronomical and astrophysical evidence, which we relate to the principle of zero-total energy of the Universe, that imply several relations among the mass M, the radius R and the angular momentum L of a “large” sphere representing a Machian Universe. By calculating the angular speed, we find a peculiar centripetal acceleration for the Universe. This is an ubiquituous property that relates one observer to any observable. It turns out that this is exactly the anomalous acceleration observed on the Pioneers spaceships. We have thus shown that this anomaly is to be considered a property of the Machian Universe. We discuss several possible arguments against our proposal.

http://www.springerlink.com/content/lh316l0rnh44343v/
Published OCT 2008Abstract  The Machian Universe, is usually described with Newtonian Physics, We give an alternative General Relativistic picture for Mach’s Universe. As such, we show that, in the correct Machian limit, Schwarzschild’s metric is coherent with Robertson-Walker’s, on condition that there be a cosmological constant, or the Universe’s rotation—or both. It is now confirmed that the Universe is accelerating, so the former condition applies. The latter was also confirmed one more time with the recently discovered NASA space probes anomalies. From Kerr-Lense-Thirring solution, we find an inverse scale-factor dependent angular speed; we then, show that the cosmological “constant” may have Classically originated from a centrifugal acceleration field.