[geocentrism] Airline Pilots

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 11:39:36 -0700 (PDT)

I want to put up a statement that airline pilots can
relate to. Maybe I will look in Neville's Restoring Forces essay for something.
Is this valid?:

"The unattached and separate thin layer of gas (atmosphere) surrounding the
Earth's solid and liquid surface is not rotating and is not "velcroed" to the
Earth's surface. And that is why it takes the same amount of time for a jet
airliner to travel 3,000 miles eastward from Point A to Point B as it does
westward from Point B to Point A."

Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8.
Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free! at
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/