[geocentrism] Divisions

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 18:25:26 -0000

Dear Brothers in Christ,
It is quite clear that this forum is in danger of extinction with the mass
resignations due to obvious doctrinal differences between some of the members.
I know what was on Neville's heart when he opened it up, not just to
geocentrism issues, but also to the discussion of scripture in a broader sense.
Clearly this is not working since some have been offended by some of the
utterances. I was guilty of this prior to the forum's sabbatical and I went
down that road but off-list. Those that I contended with, praise God,  are
still on the list. We must just agree to differ.
May I ask you all to keep to the main geocentrism subject and that doctrinal
differences are aired off-list. This was suggested some time ago and also again
recently.

You all have something worthwhile to share on geocentrism and all the
paraphernalia that goes with it. For myself I would say that geocentrism is one
of the most exciting things I have discovered since becoming a Christian and a
creationist. May I urge those of you who want to be unsubscribed remain
subscribed and continue with high level of discussion and input.

Yours with all the sincerely I can muster in Christ

Jack Lewis