[geocentrism] Dino saw.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 06:40:03 +1000

Oh I believe its a lot of fiction Bernie.. For example according to a single
report I heard, based on DNA it seems most likely the Dino bones are mammal
rather than reptile. But even if not, it is not beyond belief that some big
crocodiles roamed around for a while, natural selection degeneration gone
wrong.

Its amazing how its sposed to be real science when they guess what sort of skin
hair feathers or coat or flesh these bones had. And I have never heard a single
TV commenator call it a guess, but confirms it as absolute truth..  When
something scientific like DNA comes along its labeled as suspect... DNA does
not last that long etc.

Heaven forbid anything be allowed to threaten the money already invested in a
guess. And the real science is persecuted and silenced .. As the professor said
on the show Global warming swindle, " its a religion, and we are treated like
heretics....Our incomes, our lives and even our families are threatened."