[geocentrism] Re: Creationists' treatment of Geocentricity

  • From: "Cheryl B." <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:20:57 -0500

Philip -- I hope you're mistaken, but I fear you're not.  If you check out
Gordon Bane's website, www.geocentricbible.com,  he describes celestial
events he sees described in Scripture mid-Tribulation wherein God will in
fact reverse everything -- i.e. make the earth turn, sun stop, stars stop --
that when the sun, moon and stars "crash" into the plenum that it will cause
a third of their parts to actually break off -- a huge catastrophe in which
the sun will go dark for a short time and the moon will turn red.  We will
be able to observe this from earth, these heavenly bodies being violently
broken, exploding..  At the same time there will be a terrible shaking on
the earth as God starts it revolving and spinning.   It's like God is
saying, you wanted heliocentric?  Fine, here it is.

It's www.geocentricbible.com