[geocentrism] Re: Chatter

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 15:49:41 +1100 (EST)

Philip M
  We've been down this road before but a reminder will not go astray -
  religion 4. (p/o) COD n. Human recognition of superhuman controlling power &
esp. of a personal God entitled to obediance, effect of such recognition on
conduct & mental attitude...
  Come now -- what is the God of science's name?
  Sunday school teachers however do not say "It is believed ... " etc.
  You may have another crack if you desire, I won't respond. As the Ferengi say
"There is no profit here!"
Paul D
philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
            And in Sunday School?
Paul D

  Sunday School teachers not only admit but claim religion, The science teacher
denies this is his religion.
  Philip. ..

National Bingo Night. Play along for the chance to win $10,000 every week.
Download your gamecard now at Yahoo!7 TV.