[geocentrism] Re: Chatter

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 20:26:12 +1000

  Agreed

  Jack

  Philip M complained about scientific opinion -- no matter how well founded --
being referred to as fact. I drew attention to the fact(?) that religious
opinion deserves no better treatment. No worse -- but no better. Isn't that
fair?Paul..

  I do not agree, and it is not fair..

  Science should be bound to truth..of facts, that is their claim..not on
faith. If you believe faith should be allowed then you should agree to allow
religion and God into the evidence chain. But you do not. under any
circumstances. It is exclusive.

  Religious claims are based on faith, and observation of facts including all
of science, nothing excluded. But faith is paramount. But it is inclusive.

    Philip M complained about scientific opinion -- no matter how well founded
-- being referred to as fact. I drew attention to the fact(?) that religious
opinion deserves no better treatment. No worse -- but no better. Isn't that
fair?
    Come now -- let's not make more out of this than is in it.

10:12 AM