[geocentrism] Re: Catholicism ruling

  • From: "Thomas Schwartz" <drtom1966@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 19:47:37 -0500 (EST)

Amen and amen! I was just about to unsubscribe from this list. I am now
willing to give it a second chance. Thanks for stepping in and getting the
list back on track, Herr Doktor.

Thomas

= = = = =

Dear All,

Enough is enough.

Nick, I am reading through your posts on "Flesh and Blood." Your position
has now been stated. I will allow no more posts from you until I have read
these posts. You are still able to receive postings, though.

Bob, I understand your distress. It is a priviledge to have you on the
forum and I hope that things will now get back to the main subject at hand
(which is why you joined in the first place).

To the other Catholics on this forum, I hope that you feel that I (as a non-
Catholic) have been fair to you, and that you see that I really cannot
allow this forum to become just a ding-dong sequence of never-ending,
lengthy e-mails between two or three members.

We WILL keep to the primary subject matter:

1. IN BIBLICAL COSMOLOGY, THE WORLD DOES NOT ROTATE.

2. IN BIBLICAL COSMOLOGY, THE WORLD DOES NOT ORBIT THE SUN.

3. HENCE, IN BIBLICAL COSMOLOGY, THE MOTIONS WE SEE ARE REAL.

4. IN HELIOCENTRIC COSMOLOGY, THE WORLD ROTATES.

5. IN HELIOCENTRIC COSMOLOGY, THE WORLD ORBITS THE SUN.

6. HENCE, IN HELIOCENTRIC COSMOLOGY, THE MOTIONS WE SEE ARE NOT REAL.

Website   www.midclyth.supanet.com