[geocentrism] Re: Bye bye pension funds

  • From: "PETER CHARLTON" <peter.nambo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 19:54:37 -0000

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: philip madsen
  To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 11:10 PM
  Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Bye bye pension funds

  Are the courts being corporatised (privatised) over there?

  Philip.

    No need, with the likes of Britians most senior Judge, Lord Chiel Justice
Harry Woolf, a Zionist, in such a position of power, the ruling Elite can do no
better in thier implementing the Protocols to the extent that even the media
are shocked time and again with Lord Woolfs destruction of the moral fabric of
this country.

    Famous for implementing such things as "The Burglars Charter", Lord Woolf
is infamous for his kindness to serious criminals and encouragement of rising
crime.
    He has been the bane of a number of Home Secretaries when they try to
pander to the publics demands to "get tough on Crime", Lord Woolf wont let
them!, hes higher than our top polititians!

    I understand he is also behind the move to abolish the House of Lords as
the highest court and have a supreme court instead.

    The House of Lords are a rapidly dwindling source of power of the landed
gentry in opposition to the destruction of thier country with the New World
Order ready to occupy ant power vacuum, and correct the problems they created
in the first place.

    Pete Charlton