[geocentrism] Re: Britain and America

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 23:47:43 +0100 (BST)

Gary,

I, too, used to think that the kindly old man I saw on television greeting the
queen at 10 Downing Street, Winston Churchill, was a great  man.

The Romanov family literally begged their relatives in Britain to take them in.
The British "royal family" took their jewels and their money, ... but not them.

As for "Bomber" Harris. They have erected a statue to that murderer. Someone
daubed red paint on it and got themselves arrested. "Bomber" Harris? I can
think of another name for him that starts with a "B," the trouble is that this
one ends with a "d".

Good job that we know that the truth is Christ, eh?

Neville.

Gary Shelton <garylshelton@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dr.Jones,
The world's history is truly written by mass murderers. I used to regard
Churchill as a near saint. There's a town in my home state of Missouri (Fulton,
Missouri) where he came to speak sometime after the war and it was always
taught to us as children what a great event his speaking there was.

After I found out about Churchill's pulling of the British warships from the
area of the Lusitania's passage, virtually guaranteeing its sinking in WWI, I
knew the guy was a first class bum.

Yes, the Brits and the Americans. A devilish team. It funded and carried out
the overthrow of the Russian Czar Nicholas. It was a good investment. Russia
became a good bought and paid for adversary. Best money could buy.

Now that the Soviets are once again Russians, we only have adversaries the
likes of Noriega, Khomeini, Khadafy, and Hussein. The bar has been lowered.
Sadly, we Americans have been so gullible we buy into it all with a kind of
frenzy at times. They play us like a crowd watching the World Wrestling
Federation, they do.

Feed us all the pesticide-ridden, genetically-modified, irradiated,
hormone-added food that we want, plus unlimited beer and TV sports and, man,
are we set. Ready to absorb more lies. Lay 'em on us!

I didn't know about the Dresden bombing, Dr. Jones, however I did know a German
fellow who worked for us twenty years ago who was in the Hamburg bombing. He
was an electrician in Missouri who later won the lottery and I never saw him
again. But his stories of those days were horrific.

Thanks for the article.

Gary Shelton