[geocentrism] Re: Britain and America

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 17:43:14 +1000

Gary I agree with you entirely.
You said , pointedly,
"Sadly, we Americans have been so gullible we buy into it all with a kind of
frenzy at times.  They play us like a crowd watching the World Wrestling
Federation, they do."

Gary don't feel so bad. Not only Americans, but British, Aussie, Russian
German, yes even Islam,   all used and abused by this secret (not so secret)
anti Christ, world power, whose desperate aim is to prove that they did not
crucify their Messiah, that Jesus Christ, from whom the whole world has to use
His calandar AD, hurts them emmensely.

No they have to prove that He was the son of a prostitute, a criminal, who
deserved to be crucified, who never rose from the dead, but whose body was
stolen and secreted away by criminals,

and that the real Messiah, a man to institute their worldly superiority is
still to come. To my shame as a Catholic, this current Rome is also awaiting
this coming... God will not be mocked...

Philip.
PS
I put it in creation list as well as it may not pass the geocentric test. But
Neville did open the wound.