[geocentrism] Re: Biblical Calendar amendments

  • From: Dan <danchap9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 10:47:02 -0700 (PDT)

Carl,
I went to your website and found it very interesting. I always put it down to
miss translation with the errors I found with Paul's teachings especially
around the area of church government and leadership which are totally against
what Jesus taught.

Very enlightening thank you for you hard work in looking into this subject of
Paul.

Neville,
         A few years ago now I got the revelation about "Christianity" and her
apostate denominations and how anti Christ they are. Babylonian false religion
disguised as the truth.
I think I am going to have to go through this again concerning Paul. I think I
know how you feel.

Dan.

Carl Felland <cfelland@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Neville,

I empathize in this situation.  I remember the feelings when this revelation
came to me back in the late 90's.

Is it true now that I will not be kicked off the forum for my understanding of
Saul?  ;)

Carl

Yahoo! Mail